Thursday, May 31, 2012

a Birthday, 4 Baptisms and the Beach


The end of spring has brought so much goodness
I haven't taken time to stop and write about it.
But I have taken pictures like a good Mamarazzi.

Ethan's 5th birthday...
all our four children being baptized on the same day...
and Mama and Dada's 13th wedding anniversary trip alone to the beach...

we've been too busy "living a life", to quote the excellent Lady Mary Crawley,
to be bloggy.
And that's always a good thing.

Words are soon to follow, however...
and plenty of 'em.







































































8 comments:

  1. Pure happiness just looking at all the recent photos of your beautiful life! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how joyfilled your life looks. But, I have to be honest, the picture of Rissa with sand in her hair made me cringe. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pictures! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pictures are telling the story beautifully. You are all radiant! (Alison P.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore yor family. So glad you are a mamarazziz

    ReplyDelete
  6. FUN! :o) You have a good photographer or two there.... ;o) I'm w/ Kait--the sandy head of hair is a little cringeful! ;o) <3 ya!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I admit it. You know it. I am a horrible blog follower. But that doesn't mean I don't miss you and love you dearly. I do. I do. I do. Can't wait to see you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pics!! Naomi just took one very similar of Jacob and all his stuffed animals. I know that Jacob and Graham would be good buds!

    ReplyDelete