Sunday, December 18, 2011

Two

I know there is Another Daughter.
I have always known.
And I have written to her here
as well as in a journal
I keep with my Bible
here at home
in which I have always written to her sister, Rissa, too.
I have always known there would be Two.

I have always seen them together.
I don't know if this is because they will
look alike
be alike
be close in age
or whatever
but 
I know there are Two.
I have always known.



One of them is home.
One of them is not.

Yet.

this is not an announcement.
it is just fact.
documented here as a record
for her so she will always know:
there have always been 
Two.


2 comments:

  1. CANNOT WAIT to meet her!!! - but I will :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this.

    We have always know there would be five. The hardest part is not knowing when or how or what they are going through right now. I can't wait for the day our journey is done and we can cheer for other families running this race.

    ReplyDelete