Tuesday, March 15, 2011

US Immigration? Music to my ears

This morning at 1:45AM U.S. Immigration texted me.
I heard: DING! DING!
I'm out of bed, bleary-eyed and stumbling and widely awake.
I read:

"Dear Applicant/Petitioner:
Your USCIS application/petition has been received and routed to the National Benefit Center for processing. Within 7 - 10 days by standard mail you will receive your official Receipt Notice (Form I-797) with your Receipt Number."

YAHOO!!!!!


Rissa!
 This means that Mama and Daddy have one more step to go! One more clearance! One more appointment! One more set of fingerprinting! And when they approve THAT we are outa here!!!!!!!! One more box to check, one more paper to wait on after this is done.
We are coming, Darling Sweet Precious Baby Girl! It's happening!
Horray!
Thank you, Jesus!

3 comments:

  1. Yayyy!! {I have chills} It's so exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Esty,
    I haven't read your blog in a while and so much has happened, and although I don't usually comment on blogs, I had to on this one! :) I'm SO excited for you all and little Rissa! What an amazing story this is and so full of God's sovreignty. I am overflowing with happiness and excitement for your family! I wanted you to know I will be praying for you all and checking in here more often so I know how to pray specifically! Yay! Thanks for sharing your adventure here!
    love,
    lisa

    ReplyDelete