Monday, February 14, 2011

Too Much

What to say.
whattosaywhattosaywhattosay.
~~~hmmmm~~~

Well,
My Sons, My Little Girl ~ your Mama is simply at a loss.
Normally I need words to spin my thoughts into a storyline.
And right now there are too many words
and too much storyline.

So wonderful.
So very, very nourishing.
Plus, it was about a thousand lifetimes ago.

Everything has changed.
Everything is different.
There is a drumbeat in my heart rushing me forward now that can't be ignored.
I. Know. Your. Name.
I know your name now, my little girl.
I know you are ours.

Last week I was a Mama wondering where you were....
and now I know your name.

"I call you by your name, I name you, though you do not know me." *Isaiah 45:4

 I haven't seen you.
I haven't held you.
I haven't kissed your face.
But I know your name.

I will get to you as fast as I possibly can.

For now there are no more words because there is too much nervous joy to let me exhale it all
and there's too much work to be done  and too much to hurry to accomplish to stop and explain and too much to trust only to Jesus.

But me and your strong Daddy, your loving big Brothers, your huge waiting family:
we are racing to you, my little girl.
~~~~~~~~~~~Running.

8 comments:

  1. this melts my heart...absolutely. and completely!! So utterly thrilled for you and your dear family!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read this and am now thinking maybe we need to talk sooner than Friday! Let me know?
    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh!! Excited. So, so excited. And when you come up for air and are ready to exhale - I am so ready to read more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Esty. This is so powerful. I can't imagine the emotions roiling around inside of you. We are so excited for you and for this very blessed little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome. So amazingly awesome. I am praying.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Esty!!!

    CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR MORE!!! You've got on the edge of my seat!

    Thinking and praying for you--

    Lib.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah!! I can't wait! Oh, hurry, God! Humor your impatient daughters and hurry little Rissa to her mama! Please!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't wait to see the beautiful face of your precious daughter! Thinking of you and praying for you!

    ReplyDelete